Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Look into the other side

"Sometimes I wished I'm a puppy, it's always so happy and carefree."
Day in and out, what most people see is a playful puppy bouncing around the house, free from all the worries of the world; just contented with its chew toy. But did you know that a dog spend most of its time waiting?

Ebi - image from Facebook Photos ~ Aly
Waiting is a slow and painful process..

It is always waiting for you to get home, waiting for its meal, or maybe looking forward to a time when you will finally put down whatever you're busy with and just pay attention to it for a bit.

It's not all about fun and games.
Sometimes we have the tendency to compare ourselves with others, failing to realize the negative side of other's situation.

"Sometimes I wished I'm a puppy, it's always so happy and carefree." 
- Sure that's what you wanted again?
Dave.

1 comment:

Ling said...

How true...

Makes me wanna give Ebi a good cuddle (as if that doesn't happen everyday :P) when I get home.