Monday, March 07, 2011

Sunday; everyday

"How you start greatly affects the outcome."
Many people chose Mondays as the start of the week - it is also the start of the work-week; and most people hate working. Conversely, I choose to believe my week starts on a Sunday, a rest day. Because if I start off well-rested and happy, I believe so will the rest of the week be.

Sunday Sunrise - image from deviantart ~ FlippinPhil
"That's the splendid thing about being human; we have the privilege to choose."

If you're walking in the dark, and you decide to drag on walking; suffering; staying in your comfort zone; it is really your decision - no one else to blame for. Fact is, you have the power to decide when you wanna walk out towards the light.

I picked mine a Sunday, what's yours?

Dave.

No comments: